Monday, February 26, 2024

The "Fast" - Day 14

Sunday, February 25, 2024

My plan was to fast all food today but I ended up making oatmeal with raisins. Need strength for tonight. Leading worship by myself again.

I was doing well. The leader said to meet him at break time if we wanted to discuss the planning of the healing rooms. Break time is usually snack time, so I went to the planning meeting instead. But the leader is also a professional chef, and he brought pasta salad. I didn’t even try to resist. Two big plates of it. That opened the floodgates so I also finished off a bag of honey mustard pretzels. I had just been explaining my pasta rationale to my friend Eric, saying it’s basically a saltine.He saw the pretzels on my plate and said, “Those are basically flavored saltines.” I wanted the M&M’s too, but I couldn’t convince myself that they were basically colored, round saltines, so I didn’t. 


No comments: