Thursday, June 25, 2020

Day 100

I volunteered Sarah for a car detailing job.  This was the filthiest car I've ever seen, and she made it look like new!  I was impressed.  I helped her a little because it was a big job and I got her into it, but she did most of it herself.  She got paid $15/hour, and it took her 6 hours.

When I wasn't working on that, I was working with my friend Denise, who actually likes trimming bushes and trees.  She asked if she could come over and trim ours.  Of course I said yes.  I didn't feel right about sitting inside while she worked like a slave, so I went out and picked up debris, hauled branches, held the ladder, etc.  

Then Mike and I walked 7500 steps, because he said it's time for "Operation Glacier" where we get in shape for our huge hiking trip.  I did so much physical activity yesterday that I actually only ate one meal, and it was a healthy one, so that was a good jump-start to Operation Glacier too.  Doubtful that I can maintain it for 2 more months, but I do have a good motivating inspiration.  

No comments: