Saturday, June 27, 2020

Day 101

Friday, June 26, Illinois finally hit "Phase 4" of the reopening plan.  We can now eat in restaurants again. We didn't though. We can also gather in groups of 50 or less.  We didn't do that either.

I gathered with Sarah and the 2 cats and 1 dog she's pet-setting for, but that's it.  I took my first full feature-length caption job for a movie, so that is taking all my time.

Mom told me that she just found out that Colorado is still in Phase 2 of reopening, so the pool at their condo is not open.  Hopefully that will change in the next 2 months.  There is some question as to whether hotels, and even rest stop bathrooms will be open, so we are prepared to sleep in the van and pee in the great outdoors on our trip if necessary. It's very difficult to plan anything anymore.

No comments: