Monday, June 29, 2020

Day 103

Today I wasted a lot of time on the phone with the dentist's office, learning the new protocol for getting our regularly-scheduled checkups and cleanings.  She asked me a bunch of questions that I had to answer for each of us about symptoms, contact with infected people, recent travel, etc.  Then she told me that we have to call from the parking lot at our appointment time, and someone will come out and get us when it's our turn to come inside, and we have to wear masks.  I assume we can take the masks off during the cleaning, or that would be a real trick. Then she emailed me a slew of forms that I had to fill out for each person, which literally took me an entire hour to complete. 

I found out today that marching band season is going to start on time for Sarah.  Yay!  That girl seriously needs something to do. Her first rehearsal is in a week.  They can only rehearse in small groups, not as a complete band.  I wasted another 20 minutes transferring all the rehearsals and competitions to the calendar.  It's good to have that done. 

Now I'm going to clean the bathroom, go to my appointed pool time, get groceries for us and the in-laws, and deliver them. That should take the rest of this ridiculously hot, humid day.  Poor Noah is out there working in it all day, and I see he forgot his water at home.  I resisted the urge to fire up the helicopter and deliver it to him.

No comments: