Thursday, June 25, 2020

Day 99

Such a perfect morning to work the garden.
 Rhubarb.  I already harvested it down to nothing this spring, but it's coming back. 
 The blueberry bush I planted 2 years ago is getting bigger.
  I'm hoping maybe it will bear fruit next year.
 The wrens have been remodeling this house for weeks.  I saw them having sex in our tree today, and they've been flitting in and out of the box several times, so we should have babies soon.
 Lots of tomatoes coming.
 Cantaloupe.
 Arugula.
 Beets.
Always plenty of catnip for the babies.  I started it in that pot, and the huge bush started itself last year and returned this year.

Mike and I have a swanky date at a vineyard tonight.  Fancy gourmet meal, but we have to listen to some spiel from someone who wants us to buy something.
It was a beautiful evening at the vineyard.  We tried several times, without success, to take a decent selfie.




 Sarah told me I looked like Susan B. Anthony.  I had no idea what Susan looked like, so I looked her up.

No comments: