Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another embarrassing pajama moment

We had a termite inspection scheduled for 9:30 this morning, so we got the house cleaned up, and I reluctantly got dressed at 9:15.  I hate wearing clothes.  No matter how many layers I piled on, I was still cold.  I'm always warm and cozy in my jammies with feet.  I was getting colder and more annoyed as the minutes went by, and finally at 11:20, I gave up on Termite Man and settled happily back into my jammies.  You know where this is going.

Five minutes later, the doorbell rings.  Termite Man.  And wouldn't you know it...he's young and good-looking.  I stereotypically expected an old, fat guy with dirty overalls, a flannel shirt, three black teeth, and bugs in his hair.  There standing before me, eyeing my fuzzy pajamas, was the exact opposite. 

The good news is, we have no termites.

1 comment:

Dave said...

There's a handsome young bug man who comes every 3 months to our house. I always thought he was an old worn out service man like myself, Jen never mentioned how young he was....