Friday, November 26, 2010

Doped up cats

As you may remember, we've been drying a big tray of catnip in the garage.  Last night I was hauling stuff in and out, and the cats slipped out to the garage.  I didn't think about the catnip.  Later I was downstairs and heard a big crash in the garage.  I went out to see what was going on, and there was Marty, completely high on catnip, rolling around in it, kicking it all around, snorting it, eyes big and wild.  She had knocked over the whole tray, so there's now catnip in every nook and cranny of the shoe shelf, under the car, and wherever else it flew.  Jason soon joined the party, and they went totally nuts.



2 comments:

Jamie Schroderus said...

I guess I should have warned you about her addiction. You should have seen six of them on it.

Dave said...

Dolly ate some of your nip and she was WILD! I assume its safe for dogs. She has since settled down and is resting again.