Saturday, November 13, 2010

Houses

Well, we've given up on the realtor houses and are now scouring the For Sale By Owner ads.  I found a great one that is a little out of our price range, but sent a message to the owners anyway in case they would consider a lower offer.  When the owner called back, I realized it's my very own cousin!  I was a little embarrassed that this is the girl I held when she was a baby, and now I can't even afford the house that she's upgrading out of!

Not having much luck ourselves, we turned the search over to Noah.  He was poring over Realtor.com, taking notes and leaning in so close to the screen that his pants were falling down.  So far he's located a half million dollar mansion in Missouri and a bungalow in New York. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello? (echo)....Hello? (echo)... Cough, cough.....(looking around dejectedly)..... Any Janes's home?....(shuffle feet)..... (awkward silence)....(leaving sadly)