Thursday, November 11, 2010

Crazy Thursday

So after disposing of the mouse, we went to CBS, and a realtor showed our house. We went out for lunch and then met our realtor, who showed us six houses.  On the way home, Sarah had a massive tantrum.  After she stopped speaking to me, she passed me a note that said, "Mom is horable."  I sent her a note back that said, "I love Sarah."  Her next note said, "Mom is even horabler."  When we got home, it continued (and even escalated).  That child can sure throw a spectacular fit!

With the screaming beast sequestered in her room, I played the answering machine message, which was a realtor wanting to show our house in two hours.  Sarah finally got a grip on herself, and we went to Kroger to eat food samples for dinner, because I didn't have time to get any food together before we had to abandon the house.  The food samples didn't cut it, so we went through the drive thru at Taco Bell.  Feeling like a bad mom.  Laundry is also piling up on me, but I haven't had time to get it done, so I just stash it during showings. 

When we got home, there was a message from another realtor.  Another showing on Saturday.  I sure hope someone buys it soon!

1 comment:

dave said...

Jen had a horrible day with the girls being so crabby. I came home early and spent 1 1/2 hrs with addy fighting through her homework, then spent the rest of the night arguing with Liza. I read your post to Addy just now and we both feel much better, though I'm still giggling.
Thanks, your blog really helped today.