Wednesday, April 15, 2020

30 days

A rare treat: fresh strawberries!
They were on sale at Kroger for $1.50 a quart, so I picked them up with yesterday's order.  I left them in the garage for 24 hours to decontaminate (since it's about the same temperature out there as it is in the refrigerator anyway) and today I washed them and cut out the soft, moldy parts.  I think I will just go back to buying frozen produce until I can pick them out myself, or better yet, pick them myself from my garden!

Sarah was up relative early working on school, because this is her first day back after spring break. I'm proud of her self-motivation and dedication. I'm also proud of her for volunteering to be Noah's training partner today for his Kuk Sool tutoring. We'll have to set up the Zoom studio in the basement, and then reset it for my Bible study tonight.

No comments: