Saturday, April 4, 2020

Day 19

Spent a  frustrating hour setting up Sarah's new phone, transferring from her old phone, etc. Walked over to check on Hannah Montana, which is what we have named the duck.  She was still on the nest, so I think it's safe to say she's done laying now and is brooding full time.  Looking forward to seeing 13 babies!  I've estimated her due date as April 29th. 

Did some school with Noah, and now I'm going to work.
Sarah finished her school and was able to snuggle up with Shiloh so I could get some work done.

I've heard that some people believe this whole pandemic is a hoax. I don't believe that, but I don't actually know anyone personally who has COVID-19. I even heard that people are setting 5G towers on fire because they think 5G is responsible for the spread of the virus.

No comments: