Monday, April 13, 2020

Day 29

Mike took his dad to the hospital last night.  He was admitted with pneumonia and a kidney stone.
I just picked up our and Mike's parents' Kroger order.  The employee who loaded them into my van said, "I hate having a runny nose!" as she wiped her nose on her ungloved hand.  Not what you want to hear from the person loading your groceries during a pandemic. I spent a long time disinfecting  everything and delivered the in-laws' order and picked up my father-in-law's phone charger to deliver to the hospital and am glad to be back home.  It's cold and windy out there today.

The kids went for a run. When they got back, this happened.
Me: How was it?
Sarah: Bad.
Me: Why?
Sarah: Because it's running, Mom.

Noah seems depressed.  He said he liked this at first but now he misses life and wants to get back to work.

No comments: