Sunday, May 3, 2020

Day 47

I claimed a long caption job this morning that required a lot of research and took me all day. 
The boys hung out in the garage and talked about motorcycles.  The girls hung out in the kitchen and talked about food.  I offered Sarah a potato and she informed me that she doesn't eat potatoes.  I was going to tell her that French fries are potatoes, but I lacked the energy to argue.  She was complaining about wasting time reading more pages than she had to take notes on, and I said,"Learning something is never a waste of time."  She said what she usually says to me anymore, which is, "What?" so I said it louder.  Noah must have thought I was talking to him, because he said absently, "Ok, Mom, I'll go learn something right now."

My imaginary journey took me to Mt. Everest today.  I was going to climb it, but I didn't have enough oxygen or training, so I just admired the summit from the ground.


No comments: