Monday, May 25, 2020

Day 69--Graduation party

It's party day!  It's going to hot and humid, but thankfully no wind or rain, so it should be a nice day for a party.  Mike and I are going over to the parking lot this morning to get things set up.  Noah is going golfing with friends.


 I bought this gazebo to put over the kids' sandbox about 10 years ago, but never did.  Several friends have borrowed it for their graduation parties, but this is the first time we've actually set it up.  There was a learning curve, but we got it eventually.
Once we got everything set up, we realized we'd boxed the van in.  It took some maneuvering to get it out.
 The party was a great success.  Nice to see people in real life!

  I look like I have a weird little arm coming off of me, but it's actually Sarah's arm. 
 She refuses to touch me.
 Good friends, the Nixes, driving through.
 A rare sight: Noah with both of his aunts together!
 Our old friends, the Stones, made a sign for Noah!
 My oldest nephew used to love playing with this soft Noah's ark and reenacting the Bible story again and again, and both my kids liked playing with it too.  When my friend Andrea was pregnant with her first baby (she now has 5), I gave it to her.  Yesterday, she filled it with snacks, tied a balloon to it, and gave it to Noah for his graduation. Made me a little teary.
His stack of cards. 

No comments: