Friday, May 1, 2020

Day 46

Instead of making my usual useless construction paper May baskets for my May Day deliveries this year, I added some value by using a toilet paper roll as the basket.

Sarah was eating a donut and said: This tastes like it's full of every kind of sweetener in existence.  Cops would really like it because of their sweet tooth.
Me: Maybe you should be a cop.
S: No. I don't want to tase people. I can't stand to see people flopping around on the ground.

Sadly, she found out today that she didn't make the choir she tried out for for next year, even though she was in it this year.  She was ousted by incoming freshmen, as if she needs any more disappointment in her life right now.

Noah has always been in charge of cleaning the litter box and feeding the cats.  After much instruction and demonstration and chastisement, he has been removed from that duty and instead put on weekly vacuuming duty.  Today was his first one, and I think we've discovered his gifting.  I said, "You are good at vacuuming!" and he said, "Well, I'm good at mowing, and vacuuming is just like mowing the carpet."  He is good at pushing things in front of him.  Wonder if he can put that on a resume?

My imaginary adventure took me to Epcot.
I've never actually been to Disney, so it's hard to imagine what's inside the giant globe.

No comments: