Monday, May 25, 2020

Day 70

Major grocery run for the in-laws, grooming day for 2 of the cats, and Mexican fiesta night for dinner.  Noah mowed the back yard at the in-laws before the storm hit, so will have to go back to trim bushes and mow the front yard. Hot and humid, the worst kind of weather. 


Some strange events of the day:
I witnessed a lady at Kroger trying to open a produce bag, took her mask off so she could LICK her fingers to open the bag, put her mask back on, and proceeded to touch all the produce.  Then as I was checking out, the cashier asked me if I was wearing a bra.  I was shocked at the audacity, but dutifully felt my boobs to make sure and then said yes.  She said, "You're gonna need it!"  I tried to figure out what that could possibly mean, but I had no clue, so I finally said, "Why?" and she said, "Because it's pouring outside!"  That's when I realized that she had asked me if I brought an umbrella, not if I was wearing a bra.  I explained the whole mishap to her, and she laughed and said, "Oh, that's why you touched your boobs!"
Mike and I were going for a walk tonight, and I was chewing gum with my mouth open like the classy gal I am.  I walked into a cloud of gnats right at the wrong moment and inhaled a bunch of them.  At least 5 of them stuck to my gum.  So revolting.  I was choking up gnats the whole rest of the walk.

No comments: