Friday, May 29, 2020

Day 73

Candy hatched, but Lumen is still in her egg at the bottom of the nest, trying to poke her way out under the weight of all her siblings.  They are the tiniest birds I've ever seen.
I gave Mike a haircut before he leaves on his motorcycle vacation tomorrow with Jeff.

Just found out that the gym reopening for tomorrow has so many restrictions attached to it that I'm not even going to go.  You have to call and make a reservation, and you can't use the locker room, showers, sauna, whirlpool, or pool. 

Afternoon update:
Lumen finally emerged, and she was HUNGRY.
Notice I also took the light bulb out.  Those growing babies are going to need all the room they have in that tight space.  Noah pointed out that it wasn't very safe, so I covered the hole with a rock.

No comments: